Endodontic treatment can be simplified by dividing the entire procedure into a series of smaller steps. The potential to consistently shape canals and clean root canal systems is significantly enhanced when the coronal two-thirds of the canal is first pre-enlarged followed by preparing its apical one-third.
In this Just-In-Time segment, conceptual discussions include:
- Simplifying the preparation
- Scouting the coronal two-thirds
- Shaping the coronal two-thirds
- Scouting the apical one-third
- Shaping the apical one-third